Terms and Conditions that regulate the visit and use of this website
Table of Contents
The following General Conditions regulate the use, including simple access, of the pages that make up the 4hara.com website and of the contents that are made available on them.
4hara® reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the contents, presentation, and configuration of the 4hara.com website, as well as these General Conditions or, where appropriate, the corresponding particular conditions, in whole or in part.
- Site: The 4hara® website is made up of all the web pages, and their contents, which are accessed under the registered domain “4hara.com«.
- Owner: The owners of this 4hara.com website are Marcela S. Pereyra Rojas, with NIF 49766737G and address at 43882 in Segur de Calafell; Mercedes Moreno Moreno, with NIF 37731831D and address at 08025 in Barcelona; Aldo Javier Prizmic Kuzmica, with NIE X2994319H and address at 08980 in Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Barcelona; all with email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose: The purpose of the 4hara.com website is to expose content about and of 4hara® in order to provide the general public with information inherent to supervision in coaching, coaching and any related services, activities and products that 4hara® may offer.
- Content: The content comprises all the information included in the pages of this website 4hara.com, data and published files that are the property of the owners or third parties when so specified.
- User: The condition of user is attributed when accessing and/or making use of this website 4hara.com.
- Client: A client is considered to be any person who acquires any of the products and/or services offered on this website 4hara.com through the online store or another offering system on this same portal.
- Member: Any person who opens their own user account to manage their purchases in the online store of this website 4hara.com will be considered a member.
- Subscriber: The condition of subscriber is attributed to that user who wishes and consents that 4hara.com sends him/her emails with news, possible temporary offers, promotions and/or discount coupons applicable for the purchase of products and/or services of the site’s online store, and information in general that may provide, and/or may be of its own from 4hara®.
1.2 Use of the Site
The user accepts that:
1.3 Operation of the Site
Due to the nature of the Internet, it cannot be fully guaranteed that there will be no interruption in access to the contents of the web pages of the 4hara.com site and that transmissions will be error-free. In addition, on certain occasions and/or circumstances, access may be temporarily suspended or restricted to perform update, modification, repair or maintenance tasks, and implementation of new tools. As far as possible, an attempt will be made to minimize the frequency and duration of these suspensions and access and/or use restrictions.
4hara® reserves the right to deny any attempt to access the 4hara.com website or its content, or attempt of use of this. Likewise, it reserves the right to cancel any subscription or membership to this site.
1.4 Commitments and Obligations
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocating terrorism,discriminatory in particular, or generally violating human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website 4hara.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread by the net computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Use the 4hara.com website in a way that causes or may cause the content and / or access to it to be interrupted, damaged, or deteriorated.
The user is granted the limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink that directs to the contents of the website 4hara.com, provided that link does not represent the site itself, the owners or its users in a false, erroneous way, derogatory or offensive in any way.
When using the website 4hara.com, the user promises not to carry out any conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights of this website, its owners or third parties, or that may damage, disable, or overload this web portal; or that may prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website 4hara.com.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of the owners of this website 4hara.com, any manipulation or alteration of this web portal. Consequently, the owners will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could arise, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Users can send communications, suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information to 4hara.com or 4hara®, provided that their content: is not illegal, obscene, threatening, or defamatory; does not invade the privacy of third parties; does not infringe intellectual property rights; is not insulting or objectionable in any way to third parties; does not contain computer viruses, advertising content, chain e-mails, massive e-mailing or any other type of “spam”.
On this website 4hara.com it is not allowed to impersonate any person or entity, or to lie in any way about the origin of content.
The user promises to use this website 4hara.com and its contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, and public order. It is prohibited the use of this website 4hara.com for illicit or harmful purposes, or that may cause damage in any way or impede the normal functioning of this same website.
Regarding the contents of this website 4hara.com, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, in whole or in part, except for private use, unless you have the express written authorization of the owners of 4hara.com. The sharing of pages of this website on social networks is not affected by this prohibition.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Any violation of the rights of the owners or other users.
The user is aware that according to current regulations it is he, and not the website, responsible for all electronic communication and content sent from his computer or mobile device, and for using this website 4hara.com only for lawful purposes.
1.5 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
4hara® does not grant any guarantee nor it is responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
4hara® is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently of this website.
This website 4hara.com may contain hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties unrelated to 4hara.com, so it is not responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages.
Likewise, 4hara.com reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages, as well as the configuration or presentation of this website, at any time, without prior notice and without assuming responsibility for these reasons.
1.6 Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- The data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, and in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, indicate the representation with which it acts.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on this website 4hara.com, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
2.1 Personal Data
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of the General Policy of Privacy and Protection of Personal Data followed by 4hara® on this website 4hara.com.
Privacy in the processing of personal data is important for 4hara® and 4hara.com and the acceptance of these conditions by a user is mandatory when he/she decides to fill in any of the forms where this type of data is collected on the pages of this website 4hara.com.
On this website 4hara.com personal information is not requested unless it is essential to provide the information, content, or service that the user requests, and always to comply with current legislation.
No personal information is shared with any person or entity, except to comply with the law or in the event that the user’s consent is available.
The persons responsible for data processing are the owners of this website 4hara.com, as stated in section 1.1 Definitions of this legal documentation.
2.2 Principles of application
In the treatment of the personal data that are provided, the following principles will be applied:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: the user’s consent will always be required for the processing of his/her personal data, for one or more specific purposes that will be previously reported transparently by 4hara® or 4hara.com.
- Principle of data minimization: only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are required will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation times: the data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: adequate security and confidentiality are guaranteed for the data provided. On this website 4hara.com precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of users’ data by third parties are taken.
2.3 Origin of the data and purpose of its treatment
When a user connects to this website to send an email to its owners, he/she is providing personal information such as his/her first name/s, last name/s and/or email address. By providing this information, the user gives his/her consent for this data to be collected, used, managed, and stored by 4hara.com.
The personal data in 4hara.com come from:
There are other purposes for which the user’s personal data are processed:
The user who has an account in a social network and who joins any of the social profiles of this website 4hara.com, 4hara® and/or its owners as a follower, will consent to the processing of the public data of his/her profile, especially the contact’s name that appears in that network. These data will be used only in the social network in question..
The treatment of the data of a person who becomes a follower in the social networks of the accounts of 4hara.com, 4hara® and/or their owners will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies or access regulations of the social network itself in each case. The data will be processed for the purpose of correctly managing the presence of 4hara.com, 4hara® and/or its owners on social networks, reporting content and news in general about 4hara.com, 4hara® and/or their owners, as well as any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Likewise, the email provided to 4hara.com by a user, by any of the aforementioned means, may be used for the search and generation of audiences on platforms such as Facebook Ads or similar, or carry out remarketing campaigns, according to the terms of the advertising platform in each case.
In no case will follower profiles be used to send individual advertising.
4hara® does not sell, rent, or give to third parties personal data that can identify a user of this website 4hara.com, nor it will do so in the future, without the corresponding prior consent.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not his/her personal data are processed at 4hara.com. The interested party has the right to:
- Request access to the personal data of the interested party.
- Request their rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to their treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
The interested party may direct his/her communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, and opposition via email to email@example.com and attaching valid proof in law, such as a scanned copy of an identity document, be it DNI or equivalent.
The interested party may access his/her personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, by which they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to his/her particular situation, the interested party may object to the processing of his/her data. These will no longer be processed, except for compelling legitimate reasons or in the exercise, or defense, of possible claims. The interested party has the right to receive the data provided, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another responsible of the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the interested party.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When the right to data portability is exercised, the right to have these transferred directly from the responsible person in charge to the other responsible person in charge is had, when technically possible.
The interested party will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, if he/she considers that the processing of personal data violates current regulations.
2.5 Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
2.6 Categories of collected data
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case categories of specially protected data are treated.
2.7 Recipients of the data
Some tools that are used in 4hara.com to process the personal data provided by users are owned by third parties, under their own privacy conditions.
2.8 Data conservation time
The personal data provided will be kept until their deletion is requested by the interested party and bearing in mind what is mentioned in section 2.4 Rights of this document.
2.9 Data secrecy and security
4hara® is committed to fulfilling its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, according to the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
This website 4hara.com has security measures provided by the hosting provider that allow data to be transmitted between its servers and the user, and vice versa, in an integral and secure manner.
However, 4hara.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet or other networks through which the user accesses this website, and therefore, it cannot guarantee the non-violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
When a security incident will occur, and it will be verified by 4hara.com, the user will be notified without undue delay, and the pertinent information related to the security incident will be provided to him/her as it is known.
When browsing the 4hara.com pages, the Internet servers will store the IP address from which the user or Internet user is accessing. They will do it automatically in the access logs and with the sole purpose of allowing Internet traffic; being necessary that the equipment, computer, or mobile device used by the user or Internet user provides this IP address when browsing, so that communications can be carried out. In addition, this IP address will be used to compile statistics on the number of visitors to this website and their origin.
2.11 Accuracy and veracity
The user, in his capacity as such, is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he/she sends to 4hara.com, for which the owners of this website are exonerated from any responsibility in this regard.
The user guarantees and responds, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information through the different forms or mechanisms that this website 4hara.com has.
2.12 Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for any transfer of the data of the interested party, is revocable at any time with a communication to the owners of this website 4hara.com in the terms established in this document. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
3. Cookies policy
One way that information is collected is through the technology called «Cookies.» At 4hara.com cookies are used as described in this document.
3.1 What cookies are
Cookies are files that are stored in the browser of a computer or mobile device through a web server when a website is visited using that computer or mobile device; this is so to record the activities of the Internet user or user on that website.
A cookie is not a computer virus, nor a “trojan”, nor a “worm”, nor “spam”, nor a spyware, nor opens “pop-up windows”.
3.2 Information collected by cookies
Cookies are anonymously associated only with a user and his/her browser and save data of a technical and statistical nature and of personal preferences of content.
The references provided by cookies identify the user’s browser and do not allow to deduce personal data from him/her or identify him/her. Navigating with a browser through a website with the session started and changing the browser to go to the same page, it can verify that the second browser does not present the preferences nor the login of the first.
4hara.com will be able to know which pages of this website were visited by users, in such a way that it will be able to facilitate or offer them information appropriate to their tastes and preferences.
3.3 Typology, purpose, and operation of cookies
The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user or Internet user with faster access to the selected web pages.
Cookies, depending on their permanence in the browser, can be classified as session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, that the user remains identified on a website), or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers the user’s preferences for the tools found on the web pages. As example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- Video transmission speeds that are compatible with the browser used.
Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to know in which country the user or Internet user is located when browsing the website. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content to the location of the user or Internet user.
Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or, subsequently, has started his/her session, and they are used to identify him/her on the web pages with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified for the site, in such a way that, if the visited web page, the browser, the computer or mobile device is closed, at another time that the user wishes to enter that page he/she will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his/her navigation – without having to re-identify. This functionality can be suppressed if the user closes the session, in this way the cookie is eliminated, and the next time he/she wants to enter the page, the user must log in to identify him/herself.
- Check if the user is authorized to access the website or certain pages of it.
- In addition, some web pages may use connectors with social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or others. When the user registers on a site or a web page with credentials of a social network, he/she authorizes the social network to save a persistent cookie that remembers his/her identity and guarantees access to that site or that page until the cookie expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the site or the pages through the social network by updating their preferences in that specific social network.
Analytical cookies: Every time a user visits a page, a tool from an external provider (such as Akismet in this case; or Google Analytics in others, for example) generates an analytical cookie in the browser of the computer or mobile device that the user is using for that visit. This cookie that is generated during the visit will serve in future visits to the website pages to anonymously identify the user or visitor. The main purposes of this are:
- Allow, through the cookie, the anonymous identification of browsing users (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, an approximate count of the number of visitors and the trend of visits over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and, consequently, the most attractive content for users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Except that the user decides to register on the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that could identify him/her. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
3.4 Cookies on 4hara.com
This website 4hara.com uses analysis services, specifically from Akismet, a company related to WordPress.com, to help owners analyze the use of this website made by users or Internet users and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that can identify the user. The user can check the type of cookies used by Akismet and WordPress.com.
3.5 Blocking and elimination of cookies
The user has the possibility to configure the browser that he/she uses on a computer or mobile device in order to be notified of the receipt of cookies, to prevent their installation and to delete those installed or be install, in a general or particular way for a specific web domain. Please, in each case, consult the instructions, manuals or tutorials of the browser in question. This information can be expanded at:
There are also add-ons or extensions for browsers that allow greater control over cookies.
It must be considered that preventing or limiting the installation of cookies in the browser may cause a decrease in the performance of a website and/or that some of its functionalities are disabled.
4. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These legal notices and use policies, terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. Specifically, they are applicable:
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSIS).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 6, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (normative adaptation to the EU GDPR).
For any litigation that may arise related to this website 4hara.com or the activity carried out therein, the Courts corresponding to the Jurisdiction of the City of Barcelona will be competent in any case. All users expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Supervision in Coaching